Sunday, October 5, 2008

A first for everything.










On Friday morning Evan and I went to the pumpkin patch with some friends. While there, I realized this was the first outing that Evan and I have taken without Emily. Kind of bittersweet for me, but Evan didn't mind. He was most interested in the barrel train and all of the tractors. In fact they were doing road construction on the highway right next to the orchard and he thought we were there to watch the big equipment! He was upset when I turned him around to walk into the orchard. He entertained me by trying to find a pumpkin for all of 10 seconds and of course he had to eat an apple right from the peck. Good times with my little guy!

1 comment:

TBRKO said...

Looks very fun! You look so pretty in the photo of the two of you.