Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Playing Around...

Trying to find a way to put my pictures on here nice and big! HaHa, I'd say it worked! I may have to scale back a bit. I have had a few emails about an Emily update. First of all, thank you all so much for your support! Even from those of you that i have never met. Things are going better. We have gotten into the swing of things and have gotten into a routine. Dave and I have gotten on the same page and really checked our parenting. We are in constant communication with her teacher and that has been good and bad. She really loves school and is excited about going! We just need to work on keeping our hands to ourselves, not talking out of turn and sitting still. Yes, she is so totally me! I think this picture is kind of creepy, but i love the texture!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like an old fashioned picture....very cool.
-Melissa