Monday, September 29, 2008

10 years


We had a great anniversary! It was nice to get away and take time to be us again. We spent lots of time talking without being interrupted, eating in peace and just doing what we used to do before kids. While on the shore, we met up with Jenny for a little love bird photo shoot. I have wanted to do this with Dave for awhile and figured 10yrs of marriage was the perfect excuse. Plus, I really wanted to meet the girl behind stickyfeathers.... She was great and I think we all had fun!

Thanks to my Mom for spending the weekend taking care of Em & Ev. She also did my laundry, cleaned & organized the fridge, bought Emily her own hair dryer and made us an anniversary apple pie! Gotta love that!

5 comments:

TBRKO said...

Congratulations to you two. What a beautiful picture of you both!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I am happy for you both. Jenay you are stunning. :) cairra

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 10 years! That is such a great picture! You look fabulous!

ABCDH said...

Congratulations, you look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, 10 years WOW! The pictures are great! I love the Coke wall in the background!

Mary