Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Today I...

Carpooled to work with my husband.

Checked my facebook account at least 20 times.

Ate lunch with a friend.

Received these adorable hair clips in the mail.

Confirmed an anniversary photo shoot for hubby and I with this fabulous lady!

Was truly inspired by when I saw these.

Video taped my crazy son doing our bed time routine.

Praised Emily for having a great day!

Missed the 2nd episode of 90210.

Drank a beer with Dave to celebrate a long awaited promotion at work!

It was a good day. a very good day. How was yours?

3 comments:

TBRKO said...

Glad to hear you had a fun day! Can't say that my days are going that way....too much running to each kids' activities and I am too huge to enjoy anything. Wah wah for me...

jenny said...

glad you had such a great day! can't wait until the shoot!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the promotion! I had a GREAT day yesterday! An off-site class afforded me the opportunity to spend most of the day at Albertville! :-) And now it's Friday - yay!