i was able to get it out. i used the little stick that came in the cleaner pack. You just keep rubbing it until it comes out, it actually worked well. It just took forever!
I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, and a mother of two. If you would have asked me 10 years ago what my future held, I never could have imagined it to be this crazy or this rewarding.
4 comments:
Ugh. Were you able to get it all out? And if so - with what? He is a cutie!!! I love that picture - pure innocence!
i was able to get it out. i used the little stick that came in the cleaner pack. You just keep rubbing it until it comes out, it actually worked well. It just took forever!
Cream leather?!?! You are very brave...
Sweet. Gotta love those days...
Post a Comment