Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Kindergartner.

This little lady raved about her first day! She was so excited that she wanted to sit on the porch to wait for the bus 45 minutes before it arrived. I was very emotional-as usual... Another chapter in our lives has begun and we truly are blessed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww! I was sad too. What great pictures of her first day! She looks like so excited in the first one! Too cute! Gabby was so nervous for her first day, she couldn't get to sleep Monday night! She had a great day - nothing to worry about! I'm glad Emily had a wonderful day!

TBRKO said...

She is quite possibly the cutest/trendiest kindergartner EVER! I still remember bathing our infant Kate and hearing you were pregnant with her...time goes by too quickly!

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute! I am glad to hear she had a good day. I love the picture of Ebie watching her get on the bus.
-Melissa

jenny said...

oh - she's a cutie! love that last shot too! :)

Cravens Inc. Manager said...

Hi, I happen to come across your blog. I love your photos. What kind of camera do you use. I am looking at purchasing a new one and I would love my photos to come out like yours. Thanks

ABCDH said...

Oh, I could just sob thinking about it. How do our babies suddenly wake up one day and hop on a school bus?
Your kids are beyond adorable.