It's been awhile since i've done an update on the kids. Emily will be in the spotlight with kindergarten starting, so I thought this would be a good time to write about Evan. I could write about him for days.He is the happiest little guy! He wakes with a smile and goes to bed with a smile. He refers to himself as either ebie or my. When you ask him his name he says 2.
Instead of No, it's "no way"and if he's really mad it's, "NO Way MOM"!
He loves to push things around, favorite toys are: lawn mower, vacuum, trike, flash light, drill, hammer, balls. He has recently been asking dave for a hockey stick.
He still loves his sister, although he is getting rougher with her. I have had to scold him recently for hitting her. He is very stubborn, it usually takes 2 or 3 rounds of time outs before I can get him to say he is sorry.... Very different from Emily in that respect.
He is very in to trucks, dump trucks, tractors, boats etc. He'll always yell, "over the bridge" when we go over a free way overpass.
Still loves blue berries or two berries as he calls them. Fruit, apple juice, hot dogs & french fries remain favorites. Can still spot the golden arches from blocks away.
I still can not get him interested in counting, singing or the potty chair. All of these things Emily was a pro at by his age. We'll keep working on him.
He brings so much joy to our family and he makes me laugh so hard at times.
3 comments:
His eyes are stunning! You are a wonderful mom:) cairra
I love those blue eyes! It's amazing how much our kids can drive us crazy yet laugh at the same time... :)
Those pics are amazing, he is such a handsome, sweet boy!
Post a Comment