...33 looks on me. I have wanted to do a post like this for awhile, but was never crazy about taking a self portrait. I celebrated my birthday last week and thought what better day to try than on my birthday. So, i thought this photo was kind of cool, it's not perfect and the lighting is all wrong, but something about it I liked. I know some of you may think this is weird, but I think it's important for my kids to know how I felt when they were little, what i looked like, and most importantly leave them some history of their Mother. So i am going to write them each a letter and include this photo in their scrapbooks.
Homemade Granola
6 years ago
4 comments:
Very cool. Happy belated Birthday!
Your kids are very lucky to have a mother like you..
Amanda
I'll be 33 at the end of the year as well. I think your idea is great.
Happy Birthday!
you should post this over at the mamarazzi self portrait thread!
Post a Comment