Friday, April 25, 2008

Evan is {2}

It's hard to believe and I am still in denial over his 2nd birthday. Hence, the late post. (I need to bump that self-portrait down though, as I am tired of looking it at) SO, this post is everything Evan and where he is right now. It's been a long time since I've done a post like this.
  • Evan puts the word mommy, daddy & sissy before EVERY word he says. i.e.) if he wants juice, he says, "mommy, daddy, sissy juice". I guess he feels that if he asks all three of us one of us will jump.
  • He still loves blueberries more than anything in the entire world.
  • He calls his blankets babies.
  • When we brush his teeth he makes the ahh sound that the Dr. asks you to make while they look down your throat!
  • He loves to say the word Yellow, it sounds something like lello, and is so funny!
  • He will dance to anything that sounds remotely like music. i.e.) dave's cell phone ringing.
  • He calls kisses Kicks. Every night before bed he says Momma Kick, Daddy Kick, sissy Kick.
  • When I say, "Evan you are being naughty," he says, "Momma Naughty"!
  • He really does sit on the naughty spot for two full minutes. (Emily could never do that)
  • When you ask him his name he says, "Ebie". (Check it out on the video below.)
  • He loves books, especially books with music.
  • He loves to climb on his chair to look out his window when he first gets up in the morning.

I could go on and on. He is the funniest little guy, he makes me laugh 90% of the day. I can't imagine our little family without him. If you can get past my annoying voice on the video below, you'll see just how cute he is!


2 comments:

TBRKO said...

Very cute! It's such a fun stage and sadly, it goes by too quickly!

Ann-Marie said...

Brilliant idea..I LOVE IT! What cute kiddos..love to hear Emily's voice too...priceless video. Hope we can get together sometime.