These are the first photos Emily has ever taken. They are far from perfect, but i love them. I love them becuase they capture my life, just the way it is.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Jenay, Tell Emily she did an outstanding job with the pictures. I really love the third one. That for sure is a keeper. :) You always look amazing-- :) cairra
I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, and a mother of two. If you would have asked me 10 years ago what my future held, I never could have imagined it to be this crazy or this rewarding.
3 comments:
Hi Jenay,
Tell Emily she did an outstanding job with the pictures. I really love the third one. That for sure is a keeper. :) You always look amazing-- :) cairra
What's up with all your interesting new "viewers?"
ha, ha! i Know i have freaky spam loving fans don't I.
Post a Comment