Thursday, March 27, 2008

{The one where she turns five}



We started off at Libby Lu bright and early. Such a fun place! Emily & her friend Erika had a ball. They got makeovers which included their up-doos, makeup & nails. They also got to make a beauty product and pick out five gifts! I was amazed at how much we got for the $33 I paid. Such a great place, we'll definitely be back. Hopefully to get her ears pierced when she's brave enough. We did watch another five yr old girl get hers done today, but Emily told me she is never getting hers done.... We ate lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe, she loved when the servers came over to sing their crazy version of Happy Birthday. She thought that was pretty cool! We shopped until the girls would have no more and then went on a couple of rides. The funniest thing from today and probably something I will always remember was that Emily argued with me the entire day that today WAS NOT her birthday. She has been counting down the sleeps until her party on Saturday and she believes that is her actual birthday... I finally gave up and told her that if she wants to wait until Saturday to be five, that would be fine with me....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is already 5. Where does the time go?? I miss you and hope to see you and your family soon. ttys cairra

TBRKO said...

I have heard about that place just recently. I will have to check it out!
I had Kate's ears pierced a year ago. They are now gone. So if she wants to wait, let her. She will probably be better about it than my child was!

ABCDH said...

Looks like fun! I wish I could pay $33 for all of that! Have a fun party too.

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have spent the day with you, as I had in the previous years- always next yr. I'm the sandwich generation-sometimes pulled in two directions-this yr Grandma Lorna won out. Love you all MOM

Ann-Marie said...

We do have so much in common!Hope we can get together soon and mamarazzi together :)
Ann-Marie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.