Friday, April 4, 2008

{Random}







It's hard to believe it is Friday again. We have fully recovered from Emily's birthday festivities, although it was like the never ending birthday. We had her party last Saturday, and then she was the star of the week at school this week. She brought in birthday treats on Wed and came home with gifts from her teachers.

I am sharing a photo of my boy with no hair. Our daycare lady, god love her, But.... She offered to cut Evan's hair when we first started with her, as she was a stylist in her past life. The first cut she gave him was perfect and how easy- you drop your kid off at daycare and pick them up with a fresh cut. Couldn't be easier than that! Well, this time she decided to take the clippers to his whole head. I know it will be nice to not have to cut it in 4 weeks, but come on, he is not a Marine! I am so sad, he's been wearing a ball cap when we leave the house.

Today we visited the dentist. Emily received a clean bill of health and was instructed to start flossing regularly. (She refers to it as glossing.) Evan on the other hand, the Dentist asked me how old he was as we were leaving. I told him he was almost two, he then asked me if Evan used a nuk. I said, is it that obvious? Yes, indeed he told me. He basically told me that if the nuk doesn't hit the garbage soon, evan could have difficulties with his speech. I've always said that it's a good thing his upper lip covers his teeth, as they are not pretty.
We are loving that we can be outside now. It's so nice to let the kids just run and scream and be crazy! Here are a few shots from the last few days. This is really the first time I have gotten to use my new camera outside, I am still getting used to shooting manually.

5 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

I think those pictures are so good!
Love that colorful hat..is it from Old Navy? great find!!:)

Jenay said...

Thanks! The hat is a hannah Anderson outlet find.

TBRKO said...

I love his haircut! Right before we went to Disney World in Feb, Ryan opted for the same look....it makes them look like little men!

ABCDH said...

Very cute! I am bitter about the weather, though. 60 on Saturday and snowing today! Ug!

Anonymous said...

Saw you on the Mammarazi forum so I thought I'd say hi to a fellow Minnesotan. What a pair of cuties you have!