Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Zoo





We hit the zoo on Monday with some new friends! Both kids loved it! I loved it because it allowed both kiddos to burn off some energy AND it was nice to finally meet a blogging friend in person. Definitely looking forward to getting together again.

Ms. Emily will be 5 in a little over an hour. I am feeling quite sentimental about it....More to come in a separate post.

5 comments:

ABCDH said...

Please wish your cute little girl a Happy 5th Birthday from all of us!!
Looking forward to spring and another "field trip" with you guys.

TBRKO said...

That is too funny, because as I was reading that I was thinking, "Damn that looks like AJ's girl!"

TBRKO said...

Jenay I also have to say that your daughter always looks so nice. Why do my girls ALWAYS have snarls, or their hair lays oddly, or they do not match. Getting any sort of bow or barrette is a challenge. Consider yourself lucky.

ABCDH said...

Uh, that's a ditto from Bonnie's hair comment.

Jenay said...

you guys! Seriously, i think i only take pictures when her hair/clothes are perfect. Becuase believe me, it's a mess most of the time. Here hair is usually not combed if we are not leaving the house. And her clothes, let me tell you. Most days she is wearing pj bottoms and tank tops that don't even come close to matching. Your girlies always look nice as well.