Friday, February 8, 2008

Long time no blog.....

Wow, it's been awhile! Things have been quite crazy. We have been doing some home improvements and boy, have they been a long time coming. We are framing our fourth level and finishing off our laundry room. When we built this house the laundry room had one of those ugly plastic free standing sinks. You know the kind where the hose from the washer drains right into the sink. And... if the hose falls off the sink, the room floods. ( I would be speaking from experience.) We've painted and added a nice maple cabinet with a huge sink and a long counter top. I am in the process of decorating, I will post pictures when I am done.

I am also happy to report that I finally bought my camera! The photo above is actually the first shot taken with the camera and my new 50mm 1.4 lens. I couldn't be more excited! Grandma Phyllis made it possible for me to purchase this camera and I know she'd be very happy for me. Now, if only she could help me with my skills! I do love this lens though, it's super sharp, i love it!!!

Em and Evan are doing well. Nothing new to report! Hope all is well with you.

No comments: