My girlfriend asked me to take some valentine's shots of her and her daugther. Of course i had to throw one in of Mr. Blue eyes! I am working on Ms. Emily, we've got big plans for a valetine's shoot. Stay tuned!
Cute pictures! Looks like you are having fun with your new camera. Are you thinking of starting up your own business? Evan sure is getting big - can you believe our little guys will be 2 years old in just 2 months! Where does the time go? Take care!
I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, and a mother of two. If you would have asked me 10 years ago what my future held, I never could have imagined it to be this crazy or this rewarding.
1 comment:
Cute pictures! Looks like you are having fun with your new camera. Are you thinking of starting up your own business? Evan sure is getting big - can you believe our little guys will be 2 years old in just 2 months! Where does the time go? Take care!
Post a Comment