Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thank you

Thanks for your thoughts girls! This is not the first time we've struggled with Emily. Looking back at what I wrote, it kind of sounds like she had been perfect until last week. That is so not the case! We have had struggles with her in the past. Like when she was two and was asked to leave her daycare because she was too busy and needed more structure. (I thought I was going to die!) Or, at 3 1/2 she couldn't hear a thing we'd say because her ears were so full of fluid that she needed tubes. We felt so bad, all along we thought her not hearing us was selective hearing. I think the recent sensory issues have got me on alert and I am just hyper sensitive to anything/everything she does. I appreciate your input!

2 comments:

TBRKO said...

Love you Jenay! Maybe we will need to take a trip to the cities to see YOU guys :)

Jenay said...

Thanks Bonnie! We would love to have you guys down here. It would be something to break up the winter, although, you are off to disney again.... Lucky you!