I don't have much to post about, we're still alive. This has been a crazy week at work. Lots going on, we just brought on Minute Clinic. Did you know that they are the largest health care organization next to the United States Veterans Hospitals? They are calling them "docs in a box". Very interesting concept, retail health care... They are popping up everywhere. Currently, I am working on the Boston market, they are opening 45!!! They need to somehow find 90 Nurse Practitioners to staff these clinics. That's where we come in...
Looking forward to a relaxing weekend inside. Dave and i do have a sitter Saturday night so we can get out to see JUNO. I have been dying to see that movie. I am also looking forward to meeting my sister's new boyfriend Kris. He is in town for a few weeks, we'll get to meet him Saturday night as well.
So, this posting has been pretty pointless. Things with Ms. Emily have been much better this week, especially, without dance. Ok, until next time. Stay Warm!!!
Homemade Granola
6 years ago
4 comments:
Jenay-
I read in a previous post that Emily is/was a thumb sucker. My CeCe is too and now that she's 4 I'm at a loss for how to get her to stop. Any suggestions?
A.J.
I want to see that too. We were going to go last Fri but I had a bad cold...maybe someday!
A.J.-I have not even begun to tackle that one, with everything else that has been going on with her. Emily only sucks her thumb if she has her blanket. So, we really limit the blanket to her bedroom and that has worked for us.
Cecelia only "sucks" when she's going to bed as well, but her teeth are paying the price.
I figure if we keep talking about it eventually she'll stop.
Otherwise there's always that plastic contraption from One Step Ahead....
Post a Comment