We had Emily's first Christmas Program today. Actually, the first two. They had a performance at 1pm and 7 tonight. It brought back such fond memories of my christmas programs as a kid. I loved sitting in the church today watching how excited these kids were to be singing. They were all so sweet and innocent. She was so exhausted after tonight's show. We sent her home with my parents. Grandpa and Auntie are taking her to High School Musical on Ice tomorrow... It's a surprise. Mr. Evan has his surgery bright and early. Keep us in your thoughts...
Here is a glimpse of "Mary Rock your Baby".
Homemade Granola
6 years ago
2 comments:
precious-- :) I love the programs the girls are in also. Shaina had a band concert last week. She plays the flute, and one last night for chior. Hailey had one on Wed. for church and a school program next week. WOW -- I have been running to programs a lot lately. But I love it. :) I hope all goes well with Evan. I will keep him and the family in my prayers. :) cairra
Very cute! Let us know how Evan does. I am sure he will recover quite well!
Post a Comment