Monday, November 26, 2007

Get your Holiday On!




We are in full holiday swing at our house! Although, I think we're all ready for some alone time after being home together for 4 days... I was kind of wishing it was me that was going back to work today instead of Dave.

Anyway, here is a picture of this year's tree. We cheated this year... there was no trip to the farm to cut it down. We had it delivered right to our house- cut and wrapped! I know that's not very nostalgic, however, it saved us from crying kids, cold feet, arguments and whatever else usually goes wrong when we go to get a tree. Delivery is definitely the way to go! I know some would say, "why don't you buy an artificial tree?" Obviously, that would be the easiest. I don't think I could ever succumb to the artificial tree..... I come from a long line of family that does Christmas Trees and does them LARGE! My parents bought an artificial a few years back and I am still mourning over that. (sorry Mom and Dad.)
Emily and i have also been busy creating ornaments. These are super easy for kids to do. You can pick up these glass ornaments at Michael's for like $3. We dug through my NEGLECTED scrapbook supplies and decided to make good use of the ribbons, paper and rub-ons. These also make great gifts.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

TBRKO said...

Sure it's easy...if you are as creative and talented as you! Really what a beautiful tree. Thad and I went fake after our disastrous experience our first Christmas married. I grew up with real and swore i would never change--until our dead tree deposited all the needles on the floor, hallway, and stairs of our apartment building. We broke our vacuum, had to rent a heavy duty one, and it still was a mess.

Jenay said...

ha ha! No seriously, those ornaments are soo easy. Emily made three more today. She found some plastic beeds, filled one of them up and then put stickers on the outside that spelled her name.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.