I took Evan in to the Dr. last week for his 18 month appointment and his Dr. suggested that I take him to his ENT to have her remove the mucocelle in his mouth. ( a little fluid filled sac that adheres to the inside of your mouth.) The ENT decided she wants to remove his adenoids as well!! They are very enlarged and she feels like we'll have a long winter ahead of being sick if we don't get them removed.... It's always something with us... Never a dull moment. Ironically, he's sick today. A 103.5 temp and wants nothing but to be held.
Homemade Granola
6 years ago
1 comment:
That stinks. Did they mention the tonsils? I would hate to have those flare up in a few years...can they do it in one shot? Liv had hers adnoids and tonsils out this summer. She was a champ. They are a little too young to get so worked up. She threw up in our bed during the night. I hear you on those non-dull moments!
Post a Comment