
- Evan's surgery went well on Friday. We were home by supper time and it was almost as if nothing ever happened. They warned us that it may take a few days before he feels the effects of the surgery. They were right... Last night he didn't sleep well and today he just hasn't been himself.
- Saturday night we had the Hauck annual xmas party.... I'm not sure exactly when our family got so large, but holy cow my uncle's house was ridiculously packed. I think there is like 80 of us now. Dave and I struggled to keep tabs on Evan, there were sooo many kids there!! When we weren't watching him he was either helping himself to food off of a plate that wasn't his or he was helping himself to an adult beverage sitting on a table. Never a dull moment with him I tell you! I will post the family picture that we take every year as soon as i get it.
- This morning I got my first facial... I can not believe I waited 32yrs to do that. It was the most relaxing hour I have had since I've had children. I loved it and will need to make a habit of treating myself.
- We have another crazy week ahead of us. Last minute shopping, work xmas parties, daycare and preschool xmas parties, hair cuts and cookie making. Then, we're off to Moorhead for an early xmas with the Pruses.
Have a good week!!
Edited: Added Picture!
4 comments:
Holly Cow Jenay!!! You were telling the truth that there are so many Hauck's !! :) Cool picture. But tell me about the shirts. :) ttys cairra
My second cousin Matthew has a Primary Immune Deficiency: (defects with his B cells, T cells and NK cells), Along with a novelle variation of the Cystic Fibrosis gene. We had a benefit for him this past summer and we sold those shirts to raise money. You can read about him here:
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/matthewfranson
Post a Comment