How sweet! They are AWESOME! I am still not done with Olivia's...and i don't see that getting done anytime soon! We have to get together soon. I can't wait to see your beautiful children!
I haven't been on your blog for awhile.........it was fun to read everything. I think I need to hire you to do a scrap book for Jaxon and this new baby since I am so bad at that sort of stuff. -Melissa
What a guy! Hard to believe my foavorite Grandson is already a year old! Looking forward to seeing him on Sunday, he's going to love his chair. Grandpa Jack.
I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, and a mother of two. If you would have asked me 10 years ago what my future held, I never could have imagined it to be this crazy or this rewarding.
3 comments:
How sweet! They are AWESOME! I am still not done with Olivia's...and i don't see that getting done anytime soon!
We have to get together soon. I can't wait to see your beautiful children!
I haven't been on your blog for awhile.........it was fun to read everything. I think I need to hire you to do a scrap book for Jaxon and this new baby since I am so bad at that sort of stuff.
-Melissa
What a guy! Hard to believe my foavorite Grandson is already a year old! Looking forward to seeing him on Sunday, he's going to love his chair.
Grandpa Jack.
Post a Comment