Monday, April 23, 2007

From This...


To This......
How can that happen in 12 short months?
Evan had a great 1st birthday party. He got a new trike- courtesy of his god parents, my Aunt and Uncle Jimmy and Helen. He got a red chair that says "evan" that he absolutely loves from his grandpa Jack and Grandma Donna. Other things he got were a ball popper, a bat and lots of balls and more clothes than I have. He wasn't much for opening gifts, his big sister handled that for him. He thought it was pretty cool when we sang happy birthday to him, I think he knew it was all about him at that moment. He liked his cake! Although, being that he's a Pruse, cake was not a new thing for him.
Evan is keeping us on our toes every moment of the day.
  • He has started to run, so in his own goofy way, he runs away from you as fast as he can.
  • He is a climber, he loves to climb the stairs and anything else that he can lift his leg onto.
  • He's still into carrying things around the house, his latest favorites are his 2 blankets, emily's flip-flops, my makeup brushes and his beloved balls. (toy balls that is).
  • He is very sweet, he loves to give kisses (with his mouth wide open).
  • He laughs a lot, dave took him for a wagon ride tonight and he laughed the entire way around the block.
  • He's been a super good eater the last few weeks. He eats anything you put in front of him, his favorites are still chicken nuggets, oatmeal, waffles, cheese and summer sausage.
  • He's still into his bottles, not quite sure how I'm gonna get him off of those. He'll use a sippy cup for his meals, however, he still wants a bottle at least three times per day. Being that he's my last, I'm really not in a hurry to take away the things that comfort him...

I'll post more photos as soon as I get a chance to edit them! Hope all is well.

No comments: