He is a darling! You look awesome too. Not to mention you (or someone) takes awesome pics! How did you get the one of him clearly with a little blur added to the cake? I thought only professionals could do that... You are giving me blog ideas for Olivia's upcoming bday!
I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, and a mother of two. If you would have asked me 10 years ago what my future held, I never could have imagined it to be this crazy or this rewarding.
2 comments:
Great job on the blog, all the girls in the office are impressed with your talents to include, making beautiful children!
Grandpa Jack
He is a darling! You look awesome too. Not to mention you (or someone) takes awesome pics! How did you get the one of him clearly with a little blur added to the cake? I thought only professionals could do that...
You are giving me blog ideas for Olivia's upcoming bday!
Post a Comment