Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Emily Week

Miss Emily is on vacation this week from her "Kids Camp" program. She got to spend the night with Grandma & Grandpa on Monday. Tuesday, Grandma took her to the salon to get a manicure & pedicure. After the salon they went to lunch and shopped. Today, I took the day off to spend with her. I asked her what she wanted to do and her response to me.... "MOM, I want a photo shoot, you are always taking pictures of other kids!" SO, off we went. Emily picked out her outfit and wore every bracelet she owns. We had a good time! I can hardly believe that she will be in 1st grade this fall.

3 comments:

TBRKO said...

She's a cutie!

jenny said...

she is too cute! you're jumping to full frame? sweet! i think i'm going to try upgrading to a rebel t1i this summer. it's all i can afford! boo!

Jake Hislop said...

What a good poser! She looks older than going into 1st grade. I hope I can get Jake to do this in a month!

I think you should just go for the Mark II!!! Why not, it's a tax write off :)