Monday, April 6, 2009

knuckleheads...


Typically, these two are NEVER left alone. Reese will eat anything that is not nailed down, she prefers eye glasses and bras. Both items have been replaced numerous times. Evan has been known to drag Reese across the floor by her leg. He also likes to comb her hair with those crappy little Barbie brushes. He would feed her an entire bag of treats in one sitting if we let him. The point of my post is that I found them like this the other morning. Evan glued to the T.V. and Reese chewing on HER toy. I actually wondered for a second if we might be turning the corner with our toddlers... I had to snap this picture because Dave would never have believed me.


2 comments:

jenny said...

ha! i'm glad you snapped a picture! you know - in case it doesn't happen again. :)

Anonymous said...

Did you pose them?? You know you did. I am just kidding. Glad you captured the moment. :)Cairra