Monday, January 26, 2009

Update

Dave and I spent a long weekend in Las Vegas! It was our first time visiting and it was everything we heard it would be. A little overwhelming at times, but definitely a fun time. We spent one evening with our friends that were out there for business and they took us down to Fremont Street. We at a ton, lost some money, walked our butts off and saw "Love", which was by far the highlight of our trip. We both decided that the next time we go back we will go when it's warmer so we can take advantage of the pools! It's always nice to get away, but it' s also nice to come back to our kids. It sounds like they kept my parents quite busy.

5 comments:

TBRKO said...

Go you guys! We love to go!!!!!!! Nothing like that summer warmth either. I am envious, but we hope to go this summer again if I can bear to leave Brady!

TBRKO said...

Oh where did you stay>?

jenny said...

last time i was in vegas i bought a winter coat - haha! we didn't get to hit the pools either. glad you had a great time! sounds like the perfect getaway.

ABCDH said...

Good for you! I can't wait to do that with Bill some day!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Vegas is a lot of fun!My little sis and I went there this summer. It was 108 everyday-- almost too warm. Walking the strip was a lot of fun tho. I am glad you and Dave had the opportunity to share this with each other. :) Cairra