Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Poor Emily


Yesterday was not a good day for Ms. Emily. We had our neighbor trim her ends, which ended up to be 2+ inches and not a good cut for Emily. She was so upset about her short hair, so to distract her we took a bike ride to the park. While at the park she took a major digger off the monkey bars and scraped her chin pretty badly.
This morning, after sleeping on this lovely new hair cut I came to the realization that it needed to be fixed TODAY. Annie at Cole's was so sweet to Emily, it took her almost an hour to undo what had been done. In short, Emily got her ends trimmed, just more than she had hoped for. We now have a cute cut that was meant for an adult. It needs to be blown and styled with product to keep it from looking like i cut it myself.... Live and learn, right?

3 comments:

jenny said...

oh poor girl! i hope her chin heals up soon!

TBRKO said...

Maybe it's the lighting, but her hair looks more red now!
Did you have the wonderful bowl hair cut I did as a kid? These kids have it made...

Ann-Marie said...

I had the Dorothy Hamill cut for years! And I had a horrible Cost Cutters experience too..I think she looks adorable!
Love these pics and the ones from the 4th!