Thursday, July 10, 2008

Easy Peasy!


I know most of you are familiar with the fun photobooks online vendors such as kodak gallery, snap fish & shutterfly offer. But did you know that Shutterfly has teamed up with Creating Keepsakes to offer finished scrapbook photo books! Seriously, these are gorgeous, easy and fun! All you have to do is drag and drop your photos and journal (or not, if that isn't your thing.) There are many different themed books and they can be purchased as 8x8 or 12x12! If you wanted to get more creative, they are selling finished scrapbook pages which allow you to customize, print and slip into an existing scrapbook that you have.
I am working on the everyday life book right now. It has really challenged me to think about and take picutures of things I normally wouldn't. Daily routines, favorite activities etc.
They have a cool blog full of great ideas http://shutterfly.typepad.com/ and here is the link to the Creating Keepsakes pages on Shutterfly. http://www.shutterfly.com/inspire/?

Oh, and there are also some great instructional videos for those of you interested in photography.

1 comment:

ABCDH said...

SUCH a good idea!