Friday, June 27, 2008

Updates







Can you believe June is almost over! A few things we've been up to:

Emily is now successfully riding her bike without training wheels! A new found freedom for her, which has come with a few rules.

T-ball is now over. I now understand why it is only three weeks...each night seem to get longer and longer. The attention span of these little ones is not much more than 20 minutes. Emily loved it and we enjoyed cheering her on each night. (as well as watching the little ones laying down in the field, spinning around, dancing or just zoning out. It made for a few good laughs!)

Emily is taking swimming lessons again this summer and loves it! We went over to my uncle's pool last weekend and she was able to swim without the water wings. We are looking forward to our summer vacation to the cabin!

Reese is doing well. The kids have both been helping out with her and I am grateful for that. It's a lot of work to have a puppy, most days I now feel like i have two 2yr olds!

Dave has been crazy busy with work. He has been taking on some additional duties and found himself in Memphis this week training the Sales Manager and staff. He really loves his job and I am so proud of him.

My company laid off 40 people last week... Depressing to say the least, but thankfully nobody in Mpls was affected. I always say that if I am ever going to get another job they will have to lay me off. Well, it didn't happen this time!

We're heading up to Wild Mountain this weekend to take in the water park, we're hoping for good weather. Also hoping to get some good pictures. I have been doing a terrible job with taking photos this summer. My lens broke, so I am getting that fixed! In the mean time I bought a new lens that I just can't seem to figure out... Here are a few pictures from our summer this far.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ann-Marie said...

Love the photos! Which new lens did you get?? :)

Ann-Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jenny said...

great shots. sounds like you are having a busy summer! have fun this weekend and i hope you have great weather.

yeah - what lens did you get? :)