
Tonight Ms. Em starts T-ball! She is so excited, but really has no clue what it's all about. I am praying that she is better at "ball" sports than I ever was. I am sooo bad! You should see me try to hit the volleyball around with the neighbor girls, really it's terrible! However, i can still do a one handed cart wheel! I digress.
I leave you with a picture of Evan and his new find. The spray nozel from the hose, he loves to pretend he's spraying or shooting and it keeps him busy for hours.
4 comments:
I can see you now, cartwheeling all over your neighborhood....
Are you busy next Friday?? Not the 13th, but the next?
HAHA! I can only do ONE cartwheel, I could never ever cart wheel around the neighborhood!! No, we are open do you want to plan something?
Yes! We can do Eagles Nest, or, there is a place even further north in Blaine called Adventure Land and it is awesome. Quite a drive for you, though, so let me know what you think.
I will email you!
Post a Comment