Warning: This post is nothing but a rant. We (the pruse family) are sick of being sick and sick of this never ending crappy winter. I came down with the flu last week and it took me an entire week to shake it. Just about the time I was feeling better, Ms. emily came down with a fever! Thank god for the flu shot, as she only had a tinge of it and it was gone in two days. Dave on the other hand, poor dave. He seems to have gotten it the worst. He was on the couch for the entire weekend and never really moved. He is at work today, but didn't sound so hot when i talked with him. And this weather, seriously... Only in MN are we spoiled with nice days and then boom, it snows again. I'm not crazy about the early day light savings time thing either. It's nice to have longer days when the weather is nice, but I really don't care to see out my kitchen window at 7pm when snow is falling. I'd rather it stay dark.
On the bright side of things, Emily took her very first school bus ride last week. This was VERY exciting for her. I can't believe that i didn't get a picture, but it just didn't work out. Her preschool class took a trip to the science museum for the morning. I have to admit, i was a little nervous sending her on the bus, downtown, with a big group of kids. She did well though and she loved it! I think the thing she loved the most was her brown bag lunch! She talked about packing a lunch for the entire week before. It's kind of funny, the things they get excited about.
We are entering crazy season around here. We have lots of fun stuff coming up! Easter eggs to be dyed, a trip to the zoo on Monday with some new friends, A Libby Lu date with Erika next Thursday for Ms. Emily's 5th birthday, AND a fun party with all of our friends to celebrate! Let's hope we're done with the icks around here and the the weather starts to cooperate.
Homemade Granola
6 years ago
1 comment:
Rant all you want! We all got flu shots except Thad. I keep hoping he doesn't get it, because many of my students have had Influenza A. The drs. are right I guess in making kids get them!
Post a Comment