These are great! She is such a cute little girl and I just love her curly hair - Christa & Jason are lucky to have such a beutiful little girl. I don't know much about photography, but these pictures are really good! Are you getting ready for Evan's big day? I can't believe the kids are almost 2 already! Take care.
I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, and a mother of two. If you would have asked me 10 years ago what my future held, I never could have imagined it to be this crazy or this rewarding.
3 comments:
Those are really good Jenay. I love the ones with the pink flowers.
-Melissa
These are great! She is such a cute little girl and I just love her curly hair - Christa & Jason are lucky to have such a beutiful little girl. I don't know much about photography, but these pictures are really good! Are you getting ready for Evan's big day? I can't believe the kids are almost 2 already! Take care.
What kind of camera did you buy?
Post a Comment