My baby is officially 3. We celebrated in a "big way" on Saturday! We threw a "cars" themed birthday party and we had such a blast! We served hot dogs, nachos, candy, (all the healthy foods that one might order when going to the races.) orange & strawberry Crush and lots of Coors Light! Evan loved all of his gifts and all of the attention. The party went well into the night and Mom and Dad were too tired to clean up the mess! When Evan awoke on Sunday morning, he asked Dave why his birthday party was still here... Then he said to himself, "what birthday should I play with first?" I am loving the age he is right now and hoping that it sticks around for awhile. I was going to attempt the official "3yr" photos today, but the weather is not cooperating. Stay tuned for those and the "facts about Evan" at three post...
No comments:
Post a Comment