Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Two Month Break

Not sure why, it wasn't intentional, but at the same time it kind of was. When I started this blog the purpose was a)to keep my extended family and friends up to date on my growing family and b)to keep a journal of our life. I just went back and re-read some of my entries from two years ago. It's amazing how fast our lives are moving.

One of my goals this year is to be "more present". I think that is a goal i have every year, but this year i really need to make an effort. I am off photographing and documenting other families and not taking the time to soak up my own. (beyond the day-to-day routine)

So back to my point. I have decided to take this photography interest to the next level and I am going to give that it's own blog once my website is up. So... the plan for "justtheforofus" is just that, to talk about us. With that being said I am going to try to update this once a week at the least.

7 comments:

ABCDH said...

Yeah!!
We've missed you!

Anonymous said...

Dad and I have missed your insight into being a parent and how fast these precious times of your life "fly by" Glad your back,-it is the brightest spot in my working day. Love MOM

Kris said...

Love the new look of the blog! Your little girls hair is so darn cute!!! Did you ever make it n to the store when you were in town? I don't think I worked that weekend so if you did....I missed you!

Take care.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenay,

I love the picture of u and dave! U look so happy! ~cairra

jenny said...

it will be fun to keep up with you AND your photography! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenay! I love the new blog look. I like to see what is new with you and your family. take care,
Amy Kanz

Jenay said...

Amy! How are you? I have not heard from you forever. I hope you and your family are doing well. I'd love to see pictures of your boys. Take Care!