Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bad Girl

I am really not doing so hot with the updates. Dave and I attended a pretty awesome costume party on Saturday and I do have pics to post but haven't gotten them off of the camera yet. I went as an 80's girl and dave went as a 70's pimp with an afro... It was kind of scary, everything i bought to wear was found at Target in the women's section. I knew the 80's were slowly coming back, but I didn't realize how much... While in St. Cloud I got the chance to shoot my niece and nephews. We have so much fun when we are with them and the kids adore them.



Edited: Updated with hideous photo!


4 comments:

TBRKO said...

Ha! That is hilarious! I miss fun Halloween parties...I am such a dud.

ABCDH said...

NO! That is so funny!

Anonymous said...

Wrong hair colors,and a little too tall-for your Dad! Could have been your parents in the late 70's!

Anonymous said...

This is the best. love it !! cairra