Thursday, May 22, 2008

A New Addition...

No, I am not pregnant... Although, we will have a new baby in the house again! A baby Springer Spaniel that we will call Reese. We've been waiting a year for this puppy and she is almost ready to come home. I can't say that i am looking forward to the messes she will make, but it might be nice to clean up after someone else for a change. We have been pet-less for 4yrs so it was time for us.

4 comments:

TBRKO said...

CUTE!

TBRKO said...

CUTE!

ABCDH said...

Ahhhh!
Cecelia has been asking about "her friend" Emily a lot lately.
Now that school is over we need to plan another get together!

Anonymous said...

We have a dog, Jack Russell... and we have a rat, Max,-- I will share the rat with you if you want another pet. I still wonder what I was thinkig when I said yes to the rat :) lol.. ttys cairra