Monday, April 7, 2008

Looking for New Recipes?

For quick & easy everyday recipes try kraftfoods.com.

We receive the Kraftfoods food & family cook books and we love them! I highly recommend signing up for these, they are totally free and packed with awesome recipes. They come 4 or 5 times per year.

Lately we've tried:

Speedy Chicken Stir-Fry
Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
Chocolate Dipped Snowballs
Yogurt Crunch-A new favorite for breakfast.
Peanut Butter Striped Delight
Saucy Pepper Steak

All of the above, courtesy of my darling husband! He loves to cook AND BAKE!!

5 comments:

TBRKO said...

Okay how did you get so lucky to score a hubby who loves to do that?!?!

Ann-Marie said...

A husband who cooks...what is that?

ABCDH said...

You mean your hubby has more than Mac & Cheese and pizza in his repertoire??

Anonymous said...

That was supposed to be a secret...Thank god it's only girls who read this thing... I'll probably have to turn in my man card it this ever gets out!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenay, Dave and kids. I have snuck over to your blog from AJ, to Bonnie and now yours. Its an old friend of Daves, and I think that this is HILAROUS...but my husband loves to cook too but never admits it! I love reading what you have posted, your kids are beautiful and your pictures are great. I, however, don't have a blog, just read others!
Your "old" friend Kami