- sleeping in
- a good book
- gossip magazines
- captain morgan diets at noon
- shopping
- eating
- & great conversation all have in common?
***********GIRLS WEEKEND!*************
I can hardly wait! Tomorrow I am kid free for 48 hours! I have to soak up every minute of it, as Mr. Pruse will be hunting the next three weeks. Apparently, this year's once in a life-time moose hunt didn't cancel out the deer hunting. shucks!!
2 comments:
I feel so special that you included our up north weekend in your blog. I did have a great time. I hope you guys did too and that it lived up to you blog.
Your blog is awesome! The photos and writing is amazing. I'm more excited to get my UpperCase Living. You did a great job with yours.
I think I'm going to my parents on Saturday. Will you be around? If so, I can pick up my UL.
Rae
Thanks! I did have a blast and your place is beautiful. Too bad I forgot my camera, I could of taken pictures at the Wolfhound!! Yes, I will plan to be here if you are going to swing through. email or call me!
Post a Comment