
...she turns and walks away and you wonder where the time has gone. How could that moment already be here. Emily started preschool today at St. John's here in Jordan. A little late I know... for those of you that haven't followed our preschool drama here's the short story.
Emily went to a daycare center that offered a preschool curriculum from the time she was 2 until 4. This past summer we enrolled Em & Evan in an in-home daycare with three teachers that offered a good curriculum as well. We thought it was time to offer Emily more one-on-one care than the center could. The daycare was good for the kids while it lasted, however, I had major issues with the owner....(to say the least.) They up and closed their doors two weeks ago and we were left to find a preschool program with an opening this late in the game. Luckily we were able to, and she started today.
She was so excited and couldn't wait to meet the kids. I miss her already. My days off will never be the same... (at least until summer.)
Emily went to a daycare center that offered a preschool curriculum from the time she was 2 until 4. This past summer we enrolled Em & Evan in an in-home daycare with three teachers that offered a good curriculum as well. We thought it was time to offer Emily more one-on-one care than the center could. The daycare was good for the kids while it lasted, however, I had major issues with the owner....(to say the least.) They up and closed their doors two weeks ago and we were left to find a preschool program with an opening this late in the game. Luckily we were able to, and she started today.
She was so excited and couldn't wait to meet the kids. I miss her already. My days off will never be the same... (at least until summer.)
2 comments:
I too understand what you are saying-- where does the time go? I can't believe my little ones are as grown up as they are. Shaina already 11 and in the middle school.(1/2 to graduating from HS) Hailey in 3rd grade. She ran in a cross country meet the other day.Cherish the days and hold tightly to each and every memory. :) Miss you-- cairra
I know what you mean about time, my 2 little girls are 30 and 32 already and it seams like just yesterday that we would occasionally go to McDonalds for Saturday morning breakfast so Mom could sleep in!!!
Post a Comment