It looks like Evan liked his Elmo costume as much as Ethan did! Ethan did not enjoy putting it on and taking it off - the hole for the head was way too small! And we were lucky if he kept the head on for more than a couple of minutes! Cute pictures!
I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, and a mother of two. If you would have asked me 10 years ago what my future held, I never could have imagined it to be this crazy or this rewarding.
2 comments:
Cute! I want to see how your pics turned out..can you let me know?
It looks like Evan liked his Elmo costume as much as Ethan did! Ethan did not enjoy putting it on and taking it off - the hole for the head was way too small! And we were lucky if he kept the head on for more than a couple of minutes! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment