Sunday, September 23, 2007

Weekend Recap


This little Monster found his way onto the couter top Saturday morning. He filled his little cheeks with so many m&m's that they were pouring out of his mouth. He has become quite the climber and apparently I need to be keeping a more watchful eye.

Thanks to my parents, Dave and I were able to get away for a night in celebration of our 9th anniversary on Wed. My parents came to spend the night with the kids while we spent the night in Stillwater. The weather was beautiful and it was so nice to not have to worry about kids for almost 24hrs. Dave leaves for his much anticipated moose hunt this Thursday so it was nice to spend some quality time together.

And, the the uppercase living stuff finally arrived for those of you who ordered. Dave and I put some of them up this weekend and we're really happy with them! Here are three of them.

3 comments:

TBRKO said...

You guys have such a beautiful house! I wish I could make our house look half as nice...too bad I lack those decorating skills. I bought some uppercase living stuff in Feb and still haven't put it up!

Jenay said...

You are crazy, your house is totally cute. Are you guys going to be around that weekend in October that we'll be up?

TBRKO said...

Yes we will I think. We have a wedding reception on the 13th and Ryan has hockey, but otherwise, things should be clear! Let's set something up.