Thursday, September 6, 2007

Photography

I want to share with you a link to a photographer in Moorhead that has recently launched a new business! She will be taking our pictures soon and I am uber excited! She is a perfect example of a Mom who has taken her passion/hobby and turned it into a career! I love to see women take risks and turn their dreams into reality. It is these dreams that often become the most successful businesses.

This too, is my ultimate dream. I only hope that one day I am able to make it a reality. Please check out her site- for those of you in Moorhead give her a call, I'm sure she'd appreciate it.

rialeephotography.com

2 comments:

TBRKO said...

When are you coming up for that? We would love to get together. Let;s try and plan something!

Jenay said...

The weekend of October 13th, yes, let's plan it. Let me know if you are open.