


Today we spent the day on our new deck! I bought the kids a nice big pool and it fits perfect on the deck. My thoughts about not adding stairs to our deck were confirmed today. It was so nice to have Evan caged-in and no stairs to worry about. I usually spend our time outside chasing after him and that gets old real fast!! Emily was in and out 1000 times and we didn't have to deal with all of the grass that normally ends up in our pool either.
My Mom and Dad came down for the afternoon as well. They brought the kids some new pool toys and Mom painted Emily's toe and finger nails!! In turn, I got to run errands in peace =)
My kids are now bathed and very tired!! It was the perfect summer day.
1 comment:
That looks like a lot of fun. There is nothing like beautiful summer weather to keep spirits up!
Post a Comment