Friday, May 25, 2007

life

1- First I had promised to update you on my trip to Denver. I went out to visit a friend from College. Kelly and I met our freshman year, we lived together our sophmore year, worked together at Chili's and graduated with the same degrees. After graduation, I got married and Kelly took off to Dever, CO with her boyfriend. Kelly is now a successful PR professional who is in business for herself. It was so cool to hear about the cool things she's doing for her clients. I am so proud of her. I always knew she'd be successful and she truly is. We spent the weekend shopping, talking, shopping, drinking, shopping and eating. The weather was cold while I was there, but it was still so cool to be amongst the mountains. We drove up to Breckindridge one day to see the place that dave and i stayed during our honeymoon. It was still there, just as cute as could be! It was great to be with someone who truly takes an interest in my life and someone whom I know I will always be friends with. By the way Kel, I still need your address.

2-My dad had his 90 day post cancer check up and he was happy to report that his PSA is zero! No cancer, cancer free! Very exciting for our family.

3-My sister turned 30 this week! It was nice to have her home to be able to celebrate with her. Although, I am sure dinner with our grandparents and my crazy kids wasn't exactly what she had in mind. She was heading downtown that evening with friends so I hope she had a great night!

4-We have decided not to move! Not surprising to some I am sure. We've decided to build our deck and patio and just enjoy the summer with our kids. I just felt that while our house was for sale the timing in our life wasn't right. Our kids are at an age that goes by all too quickly. I want to be able to take it all in and really cherish every moment with them. Building a new house and selling our existing house was so time consuming in just that short time that we were doing it.

5-We are planning on staying home for memorial weekend. We are finally going to paint our master bathroom... if dave and i can agree on a paint color. dig the footings for the deck. head to mankato to see some good friends. and enjoy one extra day home with dave.

I hope you all have a good weekend!

1 comment:

TBRKO said...

Wow lots going on for you! I am sure that you will have a good weekend!