Emily had her first dance recital this past weekend. Sadly, I was unable to see it. I had planned a trip to Denver a few months back, not realizing that it was the same weekend as her recital. (Bad, Bad Mom!) When I looked into rescheduling, it was too expensive to consider. So, Dave, my parents and my sister teamed up to pull the weekend off without a hitch. She loved being on stage and is already asking when she can do it again. Thankfully, Dave was able to video tape the dress
rehearsal.
So, without further ado, here she is in all her glory! (She's the lion dressed in orange.) Thanks Mom, Dad and Jackie for helping me out, you'll never know how much it was appreciated.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share PhotosP.S. I'll fill you in on my fabulous trip to Denver in my next post. I had the best weekend with one of my favorite friends!
1 comment:
What a sweet video! She sure looks like a fun girl to have!
Post a Comment