Yes, I have been slacking I know. It's amazing, I think that none of you read this, but when I don't post I get emails asking why I haven't updated. If only you'd leave me comments....
Life has been crazy busy. We are almost 96% positive that we are going to be building a new house. We are finalizing the details and hope to seal the deal on Monday. Do you know anyone that would like to buy a house in Jordan? We plan to put our house on the market soon, so we'll have ample time to sell it. We will have until late this year to sell it, as the builder we'll be using our home as his model for the development. The development is in Shakopee, it's only eleven miles from where we live now, but that eleven miles will make such a difference in our every day life. I hope it all works out. If it's meant to be it will.
In the mean time, I don't even want to think about how I am going to keep my house ready to show on a daily basis with my two munchkins. I told Dave that some major team work is going to have to happen to make it work.
Other than that, I am not looking forward to Easter now that it's only going to be in the 40's. So glad I got myself and the kids cute spring Easter outfits! Last year I was super prego, and it was on my birthday which I 've always hated. It seems to either fall on my birthday, emily's birthday my Mom's and now poor Evan may be subjected to it. Anyway, I totally wrote it off last year because I knew I'd have nothing to wear to church being that I was so huge. ( I delivered Evan 4 days later. ) So this year, I thought I'd make it extra special, so much for that idea.
I got the Thank You's out for Emily's birthday and now I am putting Evan's invites in the mail for his 1st birthday party. I feel bad asking people to come back out to our house when they've just been there. Another good reason to move!
And one month until I leave for my first trip away from my kids. (actual trip, on an airplane.) I am heading out to visit one of my college roommates who lives in Denver. I am so excited, I'm not sure I will know how to act without my kids in tow.
Lastly, I found this cool website that my girlfriend introduced me to. Very easy and very cool. similar to the Windows program, but I liked it better. I have one in the works that I will post when I am finished with it.
Hope you are all having a good week!
Homemade Granola
6 years ago
1 comment:
Thad said it was great seeing you all! He said that Emily was very sweet and reminded him of Kate...glad to hear people comment on your blog. NO ONE other than my mom and Erin (in our families) has ever commented on it. Nice huh?!
I can't believe you are building! Wow what is the style, etc?
Post a Comment