Wednesday, March 7, 2007

This Little Lady...


turned 3 today! Lydie Lou, as we like to call her. Lydia is the daughter of our good friends Jay and Amanda. We are also lucky enough to be her God Parents. It seems like yesterday that we went up to the hospital moments after her birth to finally meet her for the very first time.
She is the funniest little girl, she has the spunk of a true "red head"!! She is also ALL girl....Much more so than my Emily. She can be found wearing a dress any time of the day- any day of the week. Some days Amanda has to plead with her to wear pants. She always has her finger AND toe nails painted, lip gloss on and jewelery. She's very into barbie and loves to dress up in princess wear!
But, I think my most favorite thing about Lydia is that she calls Emily- Elimy. It is absolutely the cutest thing. She is such a kind hearted, sweet little lady, I love her like she is my own. Happy Birthday Lydie! We'll see you at your party on Saturday.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You just about made me cry - but I held it together. Thank you for loving my little girl so much! I hope you know that I truly adore Elimy and Evan. We are both so lucky to have such wonderful little kids....they won't be little too much longer...just 17 days and you won't be the mother of a 3 year old anymore! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.