Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Shutterfly


I made this cool collage for my Mom on Shutterfly. It's big, like 11x14 big. I was surprised at all of the editing options Shutterfly now offers... (saturation, temperature, teeth whitening etc.) I usually edit my pictures in Photoshop, I think I may try Shutterfly for my printing needs. I am going away for a scrapbook weekend in April and I have not printed photos since before Evan was born, yes, almost a year ago!!! I have hundreds of photos to edit and print before I leave on my trip.



2 comments:

Donna said...

test

Donna said...

Finally got my message through and in the process created my own blog-imagine that! Couldn't figure out why you have so few comments on such a fun and beautiful blog-it takes alot of work! Well Grandma Donna has figured some of it out, loves her "big and little kids" and the art work. Find me at wannabe retirees. Love and kisses and hugs, too!