Thanks for the nice note...Rotavirus is bad! Was he vomiting as well as the other end? Kate did both when she had it. Ryan only pooped. Olivia hasn't had it--yet. She better not get it next week when Thad is gone again. If she does, I am flying to the beach by myself afterward! Have fun scrapbooking! I need to do that sometime...
I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, and a mother of two. If you would have asked me 10 years ago what my future held, I never could have imagined it to be this crazy or this rewarding.
2 comments:
So does this mean Grandpa's favorite Grandson is on the run already???? Where does time go?
Grandpa Jack
Thanks for the nice note...Rotavirus is bad! Was he vomiting as well as the other end? Kate did both when she had it. Ryan only pooped. Olivia hasn't had it--yet. She better not get it next week when Thad is gone again. If she does, I am flying to the beach by myself afterward!
Have fun scrapbooking! I need to do that sometime...
Post a Comment